Health from the Inside
2 Days Exploring The Unseen Principles Behind Life
15th & 16th July – in Bristol, UKLearn More
2 Day Workshop in Bristol, UK
15th & 16th July
• Would you like to learn a new approach to health and wellbeing?
• Would you like to experience your body in a different way, whatever the circumstance?
It’s now well documented that stress is a key cause of ill-health. But what if we could gain a new understanding about stress that turns out to be of paramount importance – through sickness as well as health?
Over these two days, we will explore Health from the Inside, to reveal the innate Wisdom that’s always there for us.
This workshop is about:
- Finding answers outside of our intellect
- Looking beyond any health challenges towards the source of healing
- Seeing what we already have going for us, rather than what’s lacking
- Regaining confidence in our own sense of knowing beyond external opinions
- Seeing what gets in our own way, masking our innate health and wellness
- Regaining trust in the natural resilience we were born with.
Originally trained as a holistic health practitioner, Katja facilitates Natural Health Mentoring in English and German. She loves seeing wellbeing re-appear naturally in clients on the emotional, mental and physical level and is passionate about the prospect to be living well and with ease in a natural flow.
▪ Katja’s English website.
▪ Katja’s German website.
Mick began exploring the mind, body, consciousness and health 35 years ago. Initially the study was through Tai Chi, Shiatsu, Chinese medicine, Tibetan Buddhism and later with generative NLP (in the 1990s). After training in NLP Coaching in 2010, Mick came across the Three Principles understanding in 2012.
▪ Mick’s website.
Over these 2 days we will be pointing to simple truths behind the human experience – the Three Principles of Mind, Thought and Consciousness. Gaining an understanding of how these truths are already working within us can be deeply transformative – we get to see that we can never lose the essential wellbeing and resilience that we were born with, and that peace of mind is only ever one thought away.
Exploring physical health through this lens can bring fresh insights into the root causes of dis-ease and unlock our innate potential for healing. We may end up with a completely new relationship to our health.
The workshop will be lighthearted and interactive. There is no effort required to see something that’s already within us, just the willingness to be open for discovery!
Who is it for?
- Anyone with health concerns who is interested in seeing their own innate power to impact their situation
- Anyone in the healthcare field who wants to explore how our Innate Wellbeing impacts our being well
- Anyone with some understanding of The Three Principles who wants to explore the dimension of physical health.
Sat 15th & Sun 16th July 2017
Times: (both days)
9.30am – 5.30pm
The Alma Vale Centre, 30 Alma Vale Rd, Bristol BS8 2HY
[for directions: Click HERE]
The workshop is limited to 14 participants to ensure best individual support.
Book your place
What is on offer:
- Date: 15th-16th July
- Times: 9.30am – 5.30pm (lunch 1½ hours both days)
- Venue: The Alma Vale Centre, Bristol BS8 2HY
- Bonus: Follow-up webinar 1-2 months after the workshop
- Option: On Friday 14th and Monday 17th Mick & Katja will be available
for in-person 1–1 coaching sessions at a reduced rate of £35
- The workshop is limited to 14 participants
Cost: £175 GBP
[payment plan available on request]
Find out if this would be right for you…
This recorded webinar from 5th June gives a taste of how beneficial it can be to look in the direction of Health from the Inside.
Simply use the register button below to view the recording.
If you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to ask – you can use this contact form.
We look forward to connecting with you!